Thursday, April 22, 2010

Queen Of The Night

I would like to start my clothes blogging with this haute couture gown. I think one picture you can see in the store cannot show enough what this gown really is. I have made those photos in one glamorous place (I am sure most of you will recognize where :)) new snapshot_005 small1

new snapshot_015small

This gown is a mix of Breakfast at Tiffany's meets a masquerade ball.  It oozes class in an Audrey Hepburn style. This dress is dark grey with pretty black baroque ornaments.  It can't fail to catch your eye as it sparkles like a diamond in the sunlight when you walk.  Also included are masquerade mask and a matching hair accessory.

It is a sleeveless gown with elegant cut, to show the best of one’s figure. Sheer fabric is used for the gloves and the back part that ‘opens’ the dress.

new snapshot_010new

Sparkles are flexible, waving nicely, surrounding you as little stars and transforming you into the Queen of the night!

new snapshot_025new

If you wish, you can have it for a different look, taking off the sparkles and a flexi skirt. You will still look just as much elegant!

new snapshot_030new

As I have mentioned earlier, I am not so good with the writing, but Paisley Lancaster from the Opium FA has done it for me :) Click HERE to see and read more about this perfect for evening gown!

No comments:

Post a Comment